This is one of the most important cities of Rajasthan because of its strategic importance in the culture and tradition is written as the golden chapters of Rajasthan.It is Situated 250 km from Ahmedabad and also called "City of Lakes" was founded by Maharana Udai Sigh II in 1568. The foundation of the city has an interesting legend associated with it. According to it, Maharana Udai Singh, the founder, was hunting one day when he met a holy man meditating on a hill overlooking the Lake Pichhola. Its kaleidoscope of fairy-tale palaces, lakes, temples, gardens and narrow lanes strewn with stalls, carry the flavor of a heroic past, epitomizing valor and chivalry.
* Day 01:Ahmedabad to Udaipur - [256 km - 06 hrs] - Pick up from Ahmedabad and drive to Udaipur. The evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel / resort.
* Day 02:Udaipur Sightseeing - After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Udaipur. Visit Pichola Lake, Saheliyon ki bari, palaces & temples [As time permits]. In the evening, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel / resort.
* Day 03:Drop to Ahmedabad - [256 km - 06 hrs] - After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Transfer to Ahmedabad railway station / airport for further journey. Tour concludes.
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Superior Hotels|
|Destination||02||Hotel Sarovar / Similar||Hotel Vishnupriya / Similar||Hotel Golden Tulip / Similar|
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary
- All applicable vehicle taxes i.e. State tax, Toll tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Any other item not mentioned in "cost includes".
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or Entrance Fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 9%
- Car will run on 250 km per day limit and additional kms will be charged as per the vehicle type.
- Check-in time and check out time as per the hotel rule.
- Tariff subject to change without prior notice.
- The above rates will not be valid for long weekend and public holidays.
- Peak season surcharge will be applicable as per the individual hotel policy.