140 kms from Bangalore lies the abode of untold grandeur and glory. Mysore, the capital city of the Wodeyars has always enchanted its admirers with its quaint charm, rich heritage, magnificent palaces, beautifully laid-out gardens, imposing buildings, broad shady avenues and sacred temples. There's an old world charm about the city that reaches out and leaves no one untouched. Mysore is one of the major cities of Karnataka. Today, Mysore is a vibrant city teeming with tourists and visitors. It is known by the entire world for its exotic sandalwood and rich silks. Its grand and imposing palaces, majestic temples, gardens leave an ever-lasting impression on the visitor. Situated 770mtrs above sea level Mysore has a warm and cool climate throughout the year.
* Day 01: Bangalore to Mysore [144 km - 03 hrs] - Pick up from Bangalore and drive to Mysore. The evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel / resort.
* Day 02: Mysore Sightseeing - After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Mysore. Visit the Mysore Maharaja's Palace where carved silver doors, a solid gold throne and galleries of paintings and objects that still tell the story of the city's glorious past are kept. After dropping by St. Philomena's Church, top off the evening at the illuminated Brindavan Gardens. Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel / resort.
* Day 03: Drop to Bangalore [144 km - 03 hrs] - After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Transfer to Bangalore railway station / airport for further journey. Tour concludes.
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Superior Hotels|
|Destination||02||Treebo Golden Castle / Similar||Hotel The Dawn / Similar||The Quorum / Similar|
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary
- All applicable vehicle taxes i.e. State tax, Toll tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Any other item not mentioned in "cost includes".
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or Entrance Fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 9%
- Car will run on 300 km per day limit and additional kms will be charged as per the vehicle type.
- Check-in time and check out time as per the hotel rule.
- Tariff subject to change without prior notice.
- The above rates will not be valid for long weekend and public holidays.
- Peak season surcharge will be applicable as per the individual hotel policy.