Famed for its fresh air, clean water and sands, Alibaug is a coastal town in Maharashtra. Situated at the South of Mumbai this town is the headquarters of Raigad district. The captivating mix of tranquil, sleepy fishing villages and various beaches that it provides makes it a popular weekend getaway for Mumbai revellers.The place boasts of being a well-liked center for business conferences during weekdays.
* Day 01: Mumbai to Alibaug [93 km - 03 hrs] - Pick up from Mumbai and drive to Alibaug. The evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel / resort.
* Day 02: Alibaug Sightseeing - After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Alibaug. Visit Kolaba fort, Alibaug beach, Nagaon beach. Enjoy water sports. Till the evening, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel / resort.
* Day 03: Drop to Mumbai [93 km - 03 hrs] - After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Transfer to Mumbai railway station / airport for further journey. Tour concludes.
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Superior Hotels|
|Alibaug||02||Elysium Spa Resort / Similar||Big Splash / Similar||Sai Inn Resort / Similar|
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary
- All applicable vehicle taxes i.e. State tax, Toll tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Any other item not mentioned in "cost includes".
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or Entrance Fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 9%
- Car will run on 250 km per day limit and additional kms will be charged as per the vehicle type.
- Check-in time and check out time as per the hotel rule.
- Tariff subject to change without prior notice.
- The above rates will not be valid for long weekend and public holidays.
- Peak season surcharge will be applicable as per the individual hotel policy.