Lonavala is a Hill station in Maharashtra. Also known as the jewel of the Sahyadri Mountains. This Hill Station is also a popular Health Resort in the Western ranges on the Sahyadri. It is situated on a height of 625 mtrs above sea level and is a popular gateway from Mumbai and Pune.
* Day 01:Pune to Lonavala - [65 km - 02 hrs] - Pick up from Pune and drive to Lonavala. The evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel / resort.
* Day 02:Lonavala Sightseeing - After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Lonavala. Visit Tiger's Leap, Bhushi dam, Dukes Nose, etc spectacular valley view points. Or you can enjoy trek to Lohgad / excursion to Karla Bhaja caves. Till the evening, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel / resort.
* Day 03:Drop to Pune - [65 km - 02 hrs] - After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Transfer to Pune railway station / airport for further journey. Tour concludes.
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Superior Hotels|
|Destination||02||Lake View Resort / Similar||Sahil Sarovar Portico / Similar||Hotel Citrus / Similar|
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary
- All applicable vehicle taxes i.e. State tax, Toll tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Any other item not mentioned in "cost includes".
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or Entrance Fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 9%
- Car will run on 300 km per day limit and additional kms will be charged as per the vehicle type.
- Check-in time and check out time as per the hotel rule.
- Tariff subject to change without prior notice.
- The above rates will not be valid for long weekend and public holidays.
- Peak season surcharge will be applicable as per the individual hotel policy.